HIV Awareness Books Always Bring a Smile
POCKET SIZE - Softcover professionally designed lightweight puzzle book.
AIDS Awareness - Speak Out Against HIV Stigma graphic art quote for community AIDS day walk or red ribbon world event dedicated to HIV education, prevention, cure, advocacy, or activism. Unique! Inspirational! Support HMM - HIV Modernization Movement Indiana and enjoy some mini puzzles at the same time! Designed to be small and convenient! Pocket or purse size makes it ideal for event giveaways, office breaks, doctor waiting areas, or on-the-go holiday vacation travel. Toss it in your car glove box to keep kids busy on long drives.
Popular brain teasers with a wide selection of Very Easy to Hard Level challenges on three styles of grids means you can use it for kids thru adults to practice critical thinking skills.
- Dimensions: 4 x 6 in (10.16 x 15.24 cm).
- Interior: 110 pages / 55 Sheets, lightweight
Contains thick white plain paper with instructions. Handles erasing well.
Includes 102 Easy, Medium, and Hard puzzles to provide hours of use and fun.
- 4x4 Grid Puzzles - 2 grids to a page, some puzzles with numbers and others with letters
- 6x6 Grid Puzzles - 2 grids to a page, some puzzles with numbers and others with letters
- 9x9 Grid Puzzles - 1 grid to a page, some with numbers and others with letters
- Easy-to-read solutions - with answers in light grey font
- Binding: Durable trade paperback binding (perfect bound). Bound similar to books found in your local library.
- Cover: Full color soft cover paperback has a tough construction with glossy print. Stronger than magazine style puzzle books.
- Artwork: Cover art chosen from the best images and photos from original works of a professional graphic artist.
- Gift Basket Stuffers: Part of our HIV Modernization Movement memorabilia gift accessories collection.
(Please use Amazon search box to find matching office, clothing, mugs, water bottles, and other home products with this design.)
Perfect gift for HIV+ positive family member, health care, medical or social worker professional who educates to stop the fear, shame, injustice, and stigma surrounding HIV and AIDS.
Add your own personal note on the inside cover to make this a custom personalized gift.